We are coming to the end of 2018 and with just over a week to go how are you ending this truly significant time. As with everything there is always a beginning a middle and an end.
This week I am going to use the 7 days of principle in regards to asking you to do a simple task.
Of course it is entirely up to you, but here goes.
Ask yourself first what have I been putting off and then in the next 7 days just put your mind to what ever it is you want to accomplish. Just the one task. Thats it.
Whilst sitting and talking about it with your husband, your neighbours, your cat, dog, frankly anyone that will listen can be good, it does not get what you want to accomplish done. Only you can do that, if you need encouragement that is great but ultimately it is solely up to you.
No matter how big or small it is, private or not just for your own self satisfaction lets end the year Strong and reach for New Beginnings in 2019.
So for the next 7 days really concentrate on that one thing you really wanted to do all year and never got around to. There is still time.
Let me give you, you guessed it
- Press the Delete button, the one you have been meaning to for a long time. It truly will be freeing
- Clear out your Inbox
- End what no longer serves you, as hard as it can be we all have to do this from time to time. I am not necessarily talking about a relationship it could be ending one of your credit cards or unnecessary subscriptions for example.
- Start, Exercising you do not have to wait for the beginning of the year. Your time is now. If, the Gym is closed you can always just go for a long walk. Something.
- Start planning that holiday for 2019 you have been meaning to take for the last 5 years, how exciting
- Pick up the phone and speak Yes speak to that person you have been meaning to call all year
- Start adopting habits that put you first and foremost, because if you are not whole and feeling complete then how can anything around you be. Decide what those should be, like having a bath every single night, going to bed early or even making Sundays all day a stay in bed kind of Netflix day.
Implement, what it is you have been putting off and adopt an abundant mindset for 2019. Because, this time next year you will thank yourself.
Love Saskia xxx